Heron HD3430 Handheld Scanner
The Heron HD3430 2D imager provides a stunning black ‘carbon-fiber’ look or a white ‘silver’ colour option, emphasising the curving lines of the Heron’s enclosure. The imager also offers opportunities to incorporate a company brand identity by allowing customers to compose the perfect blend: combining a company logo with the top cover colour with customised visual and audio feedback in order to reinforce the value of the customer’s brand.
- Outstanding reading performance on 1D, 2D, postal codes, stacked, composite codes and Image capture
- Multiple changing color LEDs on sides and top
- Top of the market illumination and aiming system
- Polyphonic speaker for a wide variety of choices regarding audio feedback
- Datalogic’s patented ‘Green Spot’ technology for good-read feedback
- Automatic switching between handheld and hands-free operations
- Non-food speciality stores such as Fashion Clothes, Cosmetics, Jewellery, Perfume, etc.
- Duty-free and Airport stores
- Commercial Services: Banks, Insurance Companies and Utilities
The Heron HD3430 2D area imager completes the Heron family offering by adding 2D reading capability to the existing Heron readers and providing customers with an unmatched choice regarding price and bar code reading needs.
PowerScan 9501 series
AIM, TRIGGER, DECODE: IT’S THAT SIMPLE!
An intuitive and effortless scanning experience is the target of the PowerScan 9501 series. They combine omnidirectional reading capabilities with outstanding optical characteristics. The result is a scanner that is able to read any kind of bar code, regardless of the orientation, from contact to over 1.0 m / 3.3 ft, depending on the barcode resolution. In addition, Datalogic’s latest decoding software guarantees snappy reading in any type of environment.
MOBILITY ENHANCES PRODUCTIVITY
The Datalogic STAR Cordless System for narrow-band radio communications was developed specifically to maximize efficiency and reliability for handheld scanner data collection applications. The PowerScan PM9501 models are equipped with a new generation of the STAR-System that further improves the already outstanding features of versatility, ease of use and radio range.
The PM9501 series offers two display options: 4 configurable keys and a full 16-key keyboard. This increases interaction between the host and the user allowing a two-way exchange of information for more reliable and effective communications.
The BC9180 base/charger also includes in one model two different Ethernet connections: Standard Ethernet and Industrial Ethernet protocols such as Ethernet IP and Modbus.
DEVELOPED WITH THE USER IN MIND
Handle shape, well-balanced weight and an intuitive aiming system allows high first-pass reading rates while reducing unnatural wrist movements for improved ergonomics and user comfort.The PowerScan 9501 area imagers use a soft-pulsed white illumination light that is very gentle on the eyes and less troublesome to the operator during scan-intensive applications.
• High-performance Liquid Lens allows one model to. High-performance Liquid Lens allows one model to read standard, wide and high density codes
• Snappy omnidirectional reading
• Intuitive aiming system
• Soft white light illumination
• Available with optional display and 4 or 16-key keyboards
• High speed 433 MHz and 910 MHz radio communications
• Point-to-point and multi-point transmission
• Networking and seamless roaming
• Multiple interfaces available
• Ethernet Connectivity (Standard and Industrial)
• Lithium-Ion battery replaces in 3 seconds!
• Datalogic’s Motionix motion-sensing technology
• Ergonomic shape
• Datalogic’s 3GL (3 Green Lights) technology and loud beeper for good-read feedback
• Water and Particulate Sealing Rating: IP65 In-field replaceable window and cradle contacts
• EASEOFCARE Service Plans offer a wide range of service options to protect your investment, ensuring maximum productivity and ROI
Skorpio X4 Mobile Computer
The Skorpio X4 mobile computer features a high performance multi-core 1 GHz architecture that offers blazing speed when running Windows Embedded Compact OS and allows easy upgradeability to the Android OS. Users will never run out of memory with the standard 1 GB RAM and 8 GB Flash.
Equipped with the largest high-visibility 3.2 inch colour display touch screen in its class, the Skorpio X4 mobile computer helps users work more efficiently.
Three different keyboards are available for maximum efficiency: a 50-key alphanumeric keypad, a 38-key functional keypad and a 28-key numeric keypad.
This rugged mobile computer is particularly suitable for mobile commerce solutions in the retail environment both in-store and back-end receiving applications. With the best ergonomics on the market, the Skorpio X4 mobile computer reduces operator fatigue with no compromise in terms of reliability and robustness, resisting harsh environments, multiple drops, strong shocks and repetitive tumbles. The pistol-grip model has the most durable and comfortable handle in the industry.
The Skorpio X4 mobile computer’s wireless communication capabilities (802.11 a/b/g/n) enables speedy transmission of data, while Bluetooth® wireless technology v4 provides support for the new low energy mode (BLE). The new MIMO antennas provide extended coverage.
Memor X3 Handheld Terminal
The Memor X3 mobile computer brings a host of new features designed to strengthen Datalogic’s value proposition in the area of compact and lightweight terminals. The Memor X3 mobile computer is offered with a full portfolio of models featuring different scan engine options, including an entry-level linear imager, a top-performance laser scanner with Gorilla® Glass scan window, and a 2D imager ideal for pharmaceutical applications. All of the Memor X3 scan engines feature Datalogic’s patented ‘Green Spot’ technology for good-read feedback.
The Memor X3 mobile computer stands out with its long-lasting battery options (1430 and 2300 mAh), for its Wi-Fi connectivity IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n, for its bright 2.4” QVGA touchscreen, and for its performance, powered by a 806 MHz processor.
- Ergonomic, compact and robust
- Reading options: Laser; Wide-aspect 2D Area Imager; Linear Imager (all with ‘Green Spot’ technology)
- Two battery options: 1430 mAh and 2300 mAh
- Microsoft Windows CE 6.0 Core or CE 6.0 Pro
- XScale™ PXA 310 @ 806 MHz processor on Windows CE Pro models / 624 MHz on Windows CE Core
- Summit embedded IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n radio with CCX V4 connectivity and security
- Bluetooth® Wireless Technology 2.1 with EDR
- 256 MB RAM on Windows CE Pro models / 128 MB on Windows CE Core
- 512 MB Flash memory
- User-accessible micro SD memory slot
- 1.2 m / 4.0 ft drop resistance to concrete; Gorilla Glass II scan window on laser models
- IP54 protection class
CHOICE OF WINDOWS EMBEDDED OR ANDROID OPERATING SYSTEMS
Legendary Falcon with upgraded performance! The Falcon X4 mobile computer features a high performance multicore 1 GHz architecture that offers blazing speed when running Windows Embedded Compact OS and allows easy upgradeability to the Android™ OS. Users will never run out of memory with the standard 1 GB RAM and 8 GB Flash.
REAL-TIME DATA CAPTURE AND COMMUNICATIONS
Capture bar codes using Datalogic 1D and 2D imaging technologies.
Communicate over a superior TI 802.11 a/b/g/n radio with CCX v4 compliance and MIMO technology for improved connectivity and coverage, or through wired standards including USB Hi-Speed, RS-232, Modem and Ethernet. Bluetooth® wireless technology v4 provides support for the new low energy mode (BLE) and for improved voice recognition via wide band audio.
ERGONOMIC AND RUGGED
Users feel the full shift difference of ergonomic handheld and pistol grip form factors to balance a 3.5 inch crystal clear display, full numeric or alphanumeric back-lit keyboards, and a one piece 5,200 mAh battery. With the best ergonomics in this market segment, the Falcon X4 mobile computer reduces operator fatigue with no compromise in terms of reliability and robustness, resisting harsh environments, repeated drops, strong shocks and repetitive tumbles.
EASY AND INTUITIVE
Develop custom solutions using the industry-leading Datalogic Software Development Kit (SDK). Deploy quickly with the included Datalogic utilities or your preferred device management solution. Manage your installed devices using the pre-licensed Wavelink Avalanche or leverage
the pre-licensed Wavelink Terminal Emulation (WEC7 only).the Falcon X4 mobile computer reduces operator fatigue with no compromise in terms of reliability and robustness, resisting harsh environments, repeated drops, strong shocks and repetitive tumbles.
- Full-shift hot swappable battery
- 3.5 inch touchscreen display
- Ruggedized with 1.8 m / 6.0 ft drop to concrete and IP65 sealing rating
- Choice of 1D or 2D imagers featuring Datalogic’s patented ‘Green Spot’ technology for good-read feedback (Green Spot only available on standard range imagers)
- TI 802.11 a/b/g/n radio with CCX v4 compliance and featuring MIMO antenna technology
- 1 GB RAM / 8 GB Flash memory
- Bluetooth® wireless technology v4.0 with BLE (low energy) and Wide Band Audio for improved speech recognition (Android models only)
- Corning® Gorilla® Glass 3 scan window
- WEC7 units include:
- Wavelink® Avalanche and Terminal Emulation pre-installed and pre-licensed
- Pal pre-installed and pre-licensed
- Upgradable to Android 4.4
- Attachable handle (and orderable pre-installed)
- EASEOFCARE Service Plans offer a wide range of service options to protect your investment, ensuring maximum productivity and ROI